A wide range of activities are on offer at Jordans Close:
- Air Rifle Shooting
- We have an indoor all-weather shooting range
- Enclosed outdoor archery area
- The climbing wall is a 12m high purpose-built tower with two faces
- We have a good selection of pioneering equipment
- Tree House
- The Tree House is now open again
- The site has two pullingboats, each capable of holding 4 people
- We have two 16ft Canadian Canoes
- We have an extensive range of kayaks to suit a wide range of ages
- We have a good selection of pioneering pols, rope and plenty of large barrels to build your rafts. We also have two pre-built rafting frames that just need the barrels attaching.
Water Activity Notes
- The river Great Ouse is classified as B1, however this should be assessed on the day as the river level does vary.
There are two access points to the river:
Below the lock
There is a slipway that given access to the river below the lock and weir. The bottom of the slipway can get very slippery, please be careful.
o Anyone going on to the floating pontoon must be wearing a buoyancy aid/life jacket.
Above the lock
If you want to go upstream, access can be gained through the pedestrian gate. Access to the water is either down the steps above the weir boom or down the slipway a bit further upstream.
Please be careful of people on the footpath when exiting the site through the pedestrian gate with equipment.
Activities are booked as hourly sessions, in 90-minute slots to allow for set-up and putaway.
To aid your programme planning and our instructor arrangements, on-site activities should be booked well in advance.