A wide range of activities are on offer at Jordans Close. All our instructors are local volunteers, the site may not be able to provide an instructor for your required date so please book well in advance.
- Air Rifle Shooting – Indoor all weather shooting range
- Archery – Enclosed outdoor archery area
- Tomahawk Throwing – Throw angels and hawks using our targets
- Climbing – 12m high purpose built tower with two faces. – Please note our climbing wall is currently out of action.
- Pioneering – selection of pioneering poles and ropes available
- Tree House – small viewing platform onsite
- Canoeing – two 16ft Canadian canoes
- Kayaking – range of kayak available to suit a wide range of ages
- Rafting – use our pioneering equipment and large barrels to build your own rafts or use our 2 pre-built rafting frames.
- Blind trail – set up and follow this team building challenge
For water activities: The river Great Ouse is classified as B1, however this should be assessed on the day as the river level does vary.
There are two access points to the river:
Below the lock
There is a slipway that given access to the river below the lock and weir. The bottom of the slipway can get very slippery, please be careful.
Anyone going on to the floating pontoon must be wearing a buoyancy aid/life jacket.
Above the lock
If you want to go upstream, access can be gained through the pedestrian gate. Access to the water is either down the steps above the weir boom or down the slipway a bit further upstream.
Please be careful of people on the footpath when exiting the site through the pedestrian gate with equipment.